Last Tuesday I was given a very lovely award- Liebster Blog Award.
For that honor I am to thank Jack Holt.
Jack is one of the first people whose blog I’ve read and really loved and enjoyed every single story. He is a wonderful writer, blogger and friend. I think he is making a pretty good breakthrough with his 101 fiction stories, which are fantastic by the way.
This award was a surprise to me, and it is truly an honor to have been put beside these brilliant writers! For that again I thank you Jack, and am glad you have found something you like in my wacky stories.
Now for the Liebster Award itself:
The Liebster Blog Award originated in Germany
(Liebster means “favourite” or “dearest” in German)
In accepting this award, the recipient agrees to:
1. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
2. Reveal your top 5 picks for the award and let them know.
3. Post the award on your blog.
4. Bask in the love from the most supportive people in the blogosphere.
5. And, lastly – have fun and spread the karma!
Do indeed spread this wonderful tradition and have fun while you’re at it!
I did have a bit of though job deciding whom to pass the award to, and that was simply because I do enjoy so many blogs, so many writers and their work. But I will give credit to those who I’ve been enjoying a lot recently. Here it goes:
1. Morgen Bailey– Morgen’s blog is wonderful as a whole, but here I will be specific on one section of it- Flash Fiction Friday. That is one place of multiple genres, a taste for everyone and I do enjoy reading the stories posted. I couldn’t help myself but to give the award to Morgen, thus giving it to all whose stories appear in the blog.
2. Nerine Dorman– I’ve been introduced to Nerine’s works very recently, but her stories are incredibly gripping, rich and simply wonderful to read. I will continue reading in the future! You should check them too!
3. Icy Sedgwick-Author of many wonderful stories, different genres but mostly horror I think. Great fun to read and get chills!
4..Sonya Clark– Once I set a foot into the magical, musical world of Sonya and took a few more steps into it I pulled a chair and decided to stay in. Always pleased to read her stories.
5. Emma Newman-Nice lady, author of the amazing series the Split Worlds which I love now! And plus that she is a Neil Gaiman fan.
Heh wow, this has turned into a feminine award giving! But what the heck 🙂 I really like all these blogs and the stories in them. No regrets there.
And that is all from me- am passing it to you 5 ! 😉